Sharing a new experience in Veterinary care
At Benny and the Pets we are committed to providing professional Veterinary services to the greater inner west of Sydney, at affordable prices.
Our Veterinarians, nurses and support staff are committed to providing high quality medical and surgical care to all of our patients.
In addition to our fully equipped Veterinary Hospitals, we also provide a host of pet care services including grooming, boarding, and our very popular “Puppy Preschool with the Vet”. We also offer a service to pick up and return your pet.
House Call Pickup and Drop Off Service
Belmore Vet is pleased to announce its Housecall Pick Up and Drop Off Service. If you can’t get to the clinic – contact us for details on this service!
For more information on this great service, or to book in – please Contact Us today!
Hugo's thoughts for the day
- “If dogs could talk, it would take a lot of the fun out of owning one”
- “I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best”
- “In order to keep a true perspective of one's importance, everyone should have a dog that will worship him and a cat that will ignore him”
- “If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog biscuits in your pocket and then giving me only two of them”
- “Dogs have owners, cats have staff”
- “The whale is endangered, while the ant continues to do just fine”
- “A horse is dangerous at both ends and uncomfortable in the middle”
- “Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this”
- “A dog has lots of friends because he wags his tail and not his tongue”
- “Dogs come when they're called; cats take a message and get back to you later”
- “Cat's motto: No matter what you've done wrong, always try to make it look like the dog did it”
- “Everyone needs a dog to adore him, and a cat to bring him back to reality”
- “Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.”
- “If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?”
- “Cats were put into the world to disprove the dogma that all things were created to serve man.”
- “Dogs feel very strongly that they should always go with you in the car, in case the need should arise for them to bark violently at nothing right in your ear”
- “Cats are smarter than dogs. You can't get eight cats to pull a sled through snow.”
- “Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job.”
- “From a dog's point of view his master is an elongated and abnormally cunning dog.”
- “The cat is the mirror of his human's mind...the dog mirrors his human's physical appearance.”
- “The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog”
- “A dog teaches a boy fidelity, perseverance, and to turn around three times before lying down.”
- “Dachshunds are ideal dogs for small children, as they are already stretched and pulled to such a length that the child cannot do much harm one way or the other.”